L1130779.jpg

Red House

Sector

Residential

Location

Highwood, Essex

This Victorian house in Essex originates from 1896 and gained planning approval in 2016 for a two-storey rear and side extension which echoes the double-profiled pitched roof of the original house. The ground floor houses a study, the rear an inverted glazed pitched-roof kitchen and a garage, the first floor accommodates additional bedrooms.